See our guide to Texas A&M University contact information for frequently contacted offices, divisions and departments, as well as a directory search to connect with students and employees.
Main University Contacts
For general questions and directory assistance, call the university operator:
Use our directory search to find students, employees, departments, organizations or services:Search our Directory
Always dial 911 for emergencies. You can also contact the University Police Department for non-emergency concerns:
Website: upd.tamu.eduMore Emergency Contacts
Contact the Appelt Aggieland Visitor Center to schedule a campus visit and for other visitor information:
General contact information: Visitor Center contacts
Aggie One Stop General Information
Contact the Aggie One Stop office to find the common enrollment services you need from Admissions, the Office of the Registrar, Scholarships and Financial Aid, Student Business Services and for military education benefits:
General contact information: Aggie One Stop contacts
Contact the Office of Admissions for assistance with the application and admissions process:
General contact information: Office of Admissions contacts
Contact form: Fill out a quick information request form to receive admissions information.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Contact the Scholarships and Financial Aid office:
General contact information: Scholarships and Financial Aid contacts
Health and Wellness
Our University Health Services office offers medical and mental health services for students:
Contact University Health Services for medical services, such as assistance with minor injuries and illnesses, laboratory and nutrition services or sexual assault resources:
- Webpage: University Health Services medical services webpage
- Scheduling appointments: Schedule in-person medical care visits by calling 979-458-4584 or visiting the primary and specialty medical care appointment portal. Telehealth appointments, which allow you to consult a medical provider online through Zoom, can also be scheduled using the portal.
- After-hours services: The Dial-A-Nurse program allows you to speak to a registered nurse about general non-emergency health concerns during after-hours on weekdays and also on weekends. Call 979-458-8379.
Mental Health Services
Contact University Health Services for mental health services, including counseling appointments, learning disability screenings and drug and alcohol assistance:
- Webpage: University Health Services mental health services webpage
- Scheduling appointments: Schedule an in-person counseling appointment by calling 979-458-4584 or visiting the counseling and mental health care appointment portal. Telehealth appointments, which allow you to consult a medical provider online through Zoom, can also be scheduled using the portal.
- Immediate care services: We offer immediate mental health care services for urgent situations during and after regular office hours. Visit the urgent mental health care services webpage or call the HelpLine at 979-845-2700.
Contact the Division of Human Resources and Organizational Effectiveness (HROE) for questions related to employment and benefits:
General contact information: HROE contacts
HROE's Jobs for Aggies helps employers and students by connecting students with job opportunities:
Job seekers and employers can contact the Career Center for employment and career services:
General contact information: Career Center contacts
For questions and concerns about safety regarding the Texas A&M campus environment, contact Environmental Health and Safety:
General contact information: Environmental Health and Safety contacts
Contact our Disability Resources office for disability services and accommodations:
General contact information: Disability Resources contacts
Contact the Don & Ellie Knauss Veteran Resource and Support Center for veterans' resources:
Contact Texas A&M Residence Life for housing assistance:
General contact information: Residence Life contacts
Contact Texas A&M Transportation Services about parking and transportation services:
General contact information: Transportation Services contacts
Texas A&M University Libraries provide resources for research and study spaces:
Computing and Technology Services
Texas A&M Technology Services provides a wide variety of support for the campus' computing and network needs.
Contact Technology Services' Help Desk for assistance:
The IT Self-Service page displays announcements such as campus internet outages and answers popular information technology (IT)-related questions.
Contact Technology Services regarding IT security incidents:
Marketing and Communications
See the Division of Marketing and Communications' contact page for a list of all marketing and communications services and a contact for each one.
The Division of Marketing and Communications' news team serves as the primary contact for media covering topics related to Texas A&M:
General contact information: News team contacts
Contact Texas A&M Athletics staff for media questions related to our athletics program:
General contact information: Texas A&M Athletics contacts
Contact the Division of Marketing and Communications' web team for questions about our websites:
The Office of Open Records is dedicated to the principles of open government and strives to ensure compliance as set forth by the Texas Public Information Act. Visit our website to learn how to contact our public information officer and submit an open records request.