Planning Your Visit
When to Visit
The best time to visit campus is during a weekday during the fall or spring semester when classes are in session. Mondays and Fridays are generally the busiest days, so if your schedule permits, you may want to come on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
How to Prepare For Your Visit
- To assist you in planning your visit, please register online at least two weeks prior to your visit. If you are planning to visit campus within the next 48 hours, please contact our office at (979) 845-5851.
- The Prospective Student Session is highly recommended for students that have not yet applied to Texas A&M. Please sign up for this session when scheduling your visit.
- Please note that the Appelt Aggieland Visitor Center is not able to schedule classroom observations.
- After you have completed your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Please check our website for modified tour and departmental schedules during semester breaks, holidays and football game weekends.
- Plan ahead by checking the College Station weather forecast before leaving home to ensure that you are prepared for the weather.
- A bottle of water and comfortable walking shoes are recommended year round, as the campus visit requires extensive walking.
- Plan to arrive on campus a little early. Texas A&M University is a big campus, and it is better to arrive a little early and have a little extra time on campus than to be rushed or miss an appointment.
- If you are late for your campus visit, we will make every effort to accommodate you, however, some appointments may not be able to be rescheduled.
- Upon arrival to campus, please stop by the Appelt Aggieland Visitor Center to check in for your visit.
- If your plans change, please cancel your visit using the link provided in the confirmation email, or you may contact us at email@example.com or (979) 845-5851.