Texas A&M University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, master's, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Texas A&M University.
- American Chemical Society
- American Council for Construction Education
- American Psychological Association
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers
- American Veterinary Medical Association Council on Education
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education
- Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, Inc.
- Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, Inc.
- Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, Inc.
- Institute of Food Technologies
- Landscape Architectural Accreditation Board
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education
- National Architectural Accrediting Board
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
- National Recreation and Park Association
- National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration
- Planning Accreditation Board
- Society for Range Management
- Society of American Foresters
- State Board of Educator Certification