skip to main content
Research at Texas A&M University
Research is at our Core
- With more than $780 million in research expenditures generated by Texas A&M faculty-researchers, the University ranks in the top tier of universities nationwide in total research expenditures.
- Researchers and graduate students are involved in projects on every continent in the world, with more than 600 initiatives underway in more than 80 countries.
- 400-acre Research Park includes 10 diversified facilities and more than 500,000 square feet of space for innovative companies and organizations focused on transferring new technologies into the marketplace.
- Student Research Week offers an annual showcase for student research at both the graduate and undergraduate level.
- Read some of the results from Texas A&M researchers collected and published at Futurity.