The time for preparation is before a crisis. Texas A&M has taken many steps to improve campus safety & preparedness, but ultimately your safety and preparedness are a personal matter.
In addition to online resources, the Office of Safety & Security, along with the University Police Department and Environmental Health & Safety, can provide assistance to you and your organization to prepare for emergency situations. We provide:
- Emergency Preparedness Training upon request, such as for Severe Weather or Personal Safety.
- Facility manager/building proctor training.
- Assistance with Continuity of Operations Planning (Business Continuity).
- Templates for Building Emergency Plans.
- University Police - Crime Prevention.
For more information, contact the Office of Safety & Security.