The time for preparation is before a crisis. Like the 12th Man, you need to be Standing Ready. Texas A&M University has taken many steps to improve campus safety & preparedness, ultimately your safety and preparedness are a personal matter.
In addition to online resources, the Office of Safety & Security, along with the University Police Department and Environmental Health & Safety, can provide assistance to you and your organization to prepare for emergency situations. We provide:
- Emergency Preparedness Training upon request, such as for Severe Weather or Personal Safety
- Facility Manager/Building Proctor Training
- Assistance with Continuity of Operations Planning (Business Continuity)
- Templates for Building Emergency Plans
- University Police - Crime Prevention
For more information contact the Office of Safety & Security