How safe you are depends on your preparation and how much attention you pay to your surroundings. The university offers several programs to help keep you safe.
An emergency is an unexpected serious situation, demanding immediate action, and can include situations that threaten your personal safety, such as: Active Shooter, Bomb Threat, Campus-wide Bomb Threat, Concerning Behavior, or Suspicious Letter/Package.
- Tell Somebody website
- Shots Fired on Campus: Student Edition Video
- Shots Fired: When Lightning Strikes (workplace violence video)
- Silent Storm: Intimate Partner Violence and Stalking - The Impact on the Workplace
- Flashpoint: Recognizing and Preventing Violence in the Workplace
- Flashpoint on Campus: Recognizing and Preventing Violence on Campus
- Run. Hide. Fight. Surviving an Active Shooter Event
- Emergency Blue-Light Phones
- Corps Escort
- International Students
- Studying Abroad