skip to main content
Admission to Texas A&M
Choosing a Program
After You're Admitted
Why Texas A&M?
- Texas A&M enrolls over 50,000 students, including over 10,000 graduate students. More than 5,000 international students from more than 130 countries attend classes here.
- The average SAT score for incoming freshmen is 1220 (Verbal + Math).
- 25% of the freshman class are first generation college students.
- The family-friendly atmosphere makes Texas A&M a favorite not only of students, but their parents as well.
- More than 800 student organizations, including a uniformed Corps of Cadets, Greek Life, and The Big Event - the largest one-day, student-run service project in the nation.
- Bryan/College Station is located within easy driving distance of four major metropolitan areas — Houston, San Antonio, Austin, and Dallas/Ft. Worth — making it easy to go home, or get away, for the weekend.
- See more from the Office of Admissions.