skip to main content
We are Tier-1
- Texas A&M offers more than 120 undergraduate degree programs and 240 master's and Ph.D.
programs, as well as a doctorate in veterinary medicine.
- Consistently a Top 10 school for number of National Merit winners enrolling.
- We stand at the top statewide in student retention and graduation, making Texas A&M the
university of choice for students from all walks of life.
- One out of every ten veterinarians in the United States graduated from the Texas A&M College of
Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
- With five campus locations, the university library system has access to over 4 million
volumes and 400,000 e-books. It ranks 13th nationally among academic libraries in U.S. public
institutions and 2nd in spending on electronic serials.