skip to main content
We are Tier-1
- Texas A&M offers more than 120 undergraduate degree programs and 240 master's and Ph.D. programs, as well as a doctorate in veterinary medicine. With the recent addition of the Texas A&M Health Science Center as a unit within the university, Texas A&M is now accredited to award baccalaureate, master's, doctoral and professional degrees across a variety of health care disciplines, including medicine, dentistry, nursing, pharmacology and public health. In addition, this year marks the beginning of the Texas A&M School of Law, accredited to award a J.D. degree.
- Consistently a leader for number of National Merit winners enrolling.
- We stand at the top statewide in student retention and graduation, making Texas A&M the university of choice for students from all walks of life.
- One out of every ten veterinarians in the United States graduated from the Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
- With five campus locations, the university library system has access to over 4 million volumes and 400,000 e-books. It ranks 13th nationally among academic libraries in U.S. public institutions and 2nd in spending on electronic serials.